NOTE:Submitting CE hours does not automatically renew your certification. This is a separate process.
Details can be found at: http://www.cacvt.com/apply
- Credits must be obtained between July 1, 2012 and June 30, 2014
- CE does not carry over into the next certification period
- Most people require at least 20 CE credits. Of those, 8 must be from the technical category. The other 12 can be either technical or supportive. There may be different amounts depending on when you joined.
- You DO NOT need to submit proof of attendance at this time. If you are chosen randomly from the computer database, then you will be asked to provide proof. Please retain proof of attendance for your own records and submit if requested.
- Detailed guidelines concerning CE submission are available here
If you prefer to mail or fax:
CACVT will provide certification status to any inquiring party. This will be limited to date joined, current status, and number of CE hours obtained. Personal information will not be given out.
Hints for filling out this form:
- Please fill in as much as possible for each CE class
- For the "total time," the hours only go to 12. If you have more than this amount for a given class, please click on "12" and then record the actual amount in the "Number of CE hours requested" box. SORRY FOR THE CONFUSION
- If you attended a large conference, you do not need to submit each individual class. if you are audited, then you will have to provide proof of the classes at that time. If you attended a combination of technical and supportive classes, you should enter the conference in two different boxes.
EXAMPLE: AAHA, March 2012, Multiple lectures, Multiple speakers. 15 technical
AAHA, March 2012, Multiple lectures, Multiple speakers. 7supportive